Support for hundreds of communication protocols including dedicated support for specific devices (such as various industrial controllers), support for vendor-independent sharing protocols (such as OPC – an interoperability standard for the secure and reliable exchange of data in the industrial automation), and support for common dedicated control systems (lighting controls, alarm systems, fire alarms, cameras, parking controls, etc.).
Automatic detection capability of certain devices and systems (saving on setup and implementation time).
Advanced visualization capabilities (combining static and dynamic objects, complex objects, rich and constantly updated object library, management dashboards, system synoptic views, and more).
Alert management (automatic action and rules based on defined and complex conditions).
Event management (handling, logging and tracking ability of an event from a defined trigger to the closure of the handling)
Manage complex automated operations using Scripts, Workflow Process rules, and Recipes.
Calendar management and scheduled operations.
Hierarchical tree mapping and tagging capabilities of data and data sources according to organizational structure and functional structure of the system.
Support multiple users simultaneously, at different levels and different needs of the organization.
User and authorization management, Audit Trail management.
Ability to collect and store information (Data Logging) including raw information (from various sources), information on alerts and events, and information regarding the use of the system (Audit Trail).
Automatically push reports and dashboard according to specific conditions, on different platforms (email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.)
Support for optional extensions including:
- Support for external tables, files and databases as a source of information
- Powerful report generator that enables retrieval, statistical analysis and graphical reporting of historical information in various formats.
- Remote access to use by smartphone and tablets – Pulse Mobile ™.
- Support for Geographic Information System (GIS) for integrating dynamic maps with display.
For complex or sensitive systems:
- Redundancy and Hot Backup (DRC) disaster recovery support
- Support for security and documentation standards such as FDA CFR21 Part 11 (intended for use primarily by US government agencies and medical and food companies. This standard is primarily aimed at information that includes digital and electronic signature by a specific individual).
- Support for additional communication servers for geographical deployment and connection
Built-in IDE (Integrated Development Environment) – a graphic tool for project and application development. It is possible to use this built-in tool or to rely of our advanced cloud-based development with additional capabilities (Pulse Studio™). The development tools include basic templates for quick implementation of common systems and applications.